2024 Registration Information
Registration begins in December 2023
The 43rd Annual Membership Meeting of the Vegetation Management Association of Kentucky (VMAK) will be held at the Marriott Griffin Gate Resort & Spa, 1800 Newtown Pike, Lexington, Kentucky on March 26-28, 2024. You can choose to register to attend in person or register to attend the meeting webinar. The speakers will be in person this year.
The registration desk will open on Tuesday, March 26 at 10:00 a.m. The Annual Membership Meeting will begin at noon on Tuesday, March 26, 2024, and continue through noon on Thursday, March 28, 2024, and will include a luncheon on Wednesday, March 27. The 2nd Annual golf tournament which will help sponsor the VMAK Al Cline Memorial Scholarship will be held on Monday, March 25, 2024. See below for more details when they are available.
The registration for the Membership Meeting begins in December 2023.
Fees for membership and registration for the 2024 Annual Conference are as follows:
- Non-Member Pre-Registration (includes luncheon): $165.00
- Member Pre-Registration (includes individual membership dues and luncheon): $150.00
- On-Site Registration (includes individual membership dues and luncheon): $165.00
- Booth/Exhibitor Registration (includes membership, luncheon & registration for one (1) Exhibitor Representative): $500.00
The sustaining memberships do not include an exhibitor booth.
- Silver (includes registration, luncheon and membership for one (1) individual): $500.00
- Gold (includes registration, luncheon and membership for two (2) individuals): $800.00
- Platinum (includes registration, luncheon and membership for three (3) individuals): $1000.00
Other sponsorship opportunities:
- Exhibitor Reception on Tuesday.
- Breakfast on Wednesday morning.
- Breaks on Wednesday.
- Luncheon on Wednesday. (Minimum suggested donation - $500.)
- Breakfast on Thursday morning.
These opportunities are open to all companies as well as exhibiting companies. Sponsorship of the organization is greatly appreciated.
When you make your hotel reservation be sure to mention VMAK so you will get our room rate.
Certifications for Kentucky and other states:
Representatives from the Kentucky Department of Agriculture will be on hand to provide re-certification forms at the end of each day.
Reciprocal re-certification credits have been requested from those states that typically participate in the reciprocity program with Kentucky and we anticipate a positive response from each of them. To assure that you receive the proper re-certification from each of the states, please bring the necessary documentation (i.e., certification number, license number, social security number, and current mailing address) with you to receive the proper CEU credit.
We will also offer ISA Credits for Arbroists.
Make sure you sign the forms provided at the end of each day for those states that you require CEUs. Some states require you to sign-in each day.
We look forward to seeing each of you at the Association Meeting in March.